Small College & University Network

View Only

November Small College Network Call - Nov. 10 at noon (eastern)

• 1.  November Small College Network Call - Nov. 10 at noon (eastern)

Posted Nov 07,2022 03:53 PM
    Please join members of the ACUHO-I Small College & University Network for our monthly call as we gather to share our experiences, challenges, and solutions. This call is for everyone who works in housing at a smaller college or university. It doesn't matter if you are a relative newcomer or a senior housing officer. Nor does it matter if you work in residence life, business operations, facilities management or – as is often the case at smaller schools – all of the above. We want to hear from you.

This month's call happens on Thursday, Nov. 10 at noon (eastern). Register here for the link -- Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Small College & University Network Connections. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.
    Zoom remove preview
    Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Small College & University Network Connections. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.
    Please join members of the ACUHO-I Small College & University Network for our monthly call as we gather to share our experiences, challenges, and solutions. This call is for everyone who works in housing at a smaller college or university. It doesn't matter if you are a relative newcomer or a senior housing officer.
    View this on Zoom >

------------------------------
    James Baumann | Director of Publications
    ACUHO-I Home Office | Columbus OH |
    ------------------------------
    Ecologic Furniture is in full compliance with The Sturdy Act.