2017 ACUHO-I South African Study Tour

Starts:  Oct 20, 2017 12:00 AM (ET)
Ends:  Oct 27, 2017 12:00 AM (ET)

Discover the rich history of select campuses and get a behind-the-scenes look at their housing operations as a part of the 2017 ACUHO-I International Study Tour. Join us this October for a valuable opportunity to explore campuses around the Atlanta, Georgia, area first-hand while also pairing the experience with ACUHO-I’s educational face-to-face events.

A new addition to the ACUHO-I agenda, the 2017 ACUHO-I International Study Tour provides an exceptional experience for campus housing professionals from outside the United States. The study tour is scheduled for October 23-27, 2017 and is designed so attendees can also attend one or both of the ACUHO-I Living Learning Programs Conference and the ACUHO-I/APPA Housing Facilities Conference, both being hosted at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel.

• Study tour sites will include college and university campuses around the Atlanta area as well as local historical and cultural sites. 
  • Tour registration cost will include transportation to and from the tour sites, most meals, some activities, and lodging accommodations. 
  • The ACUHO-I / APPA Housing Facilities Conference (October 16-19) caters to all professionals with an interest in creating and improving campus housing facilities. 
  • The ACUHO-I Living-Learning Programs Conference (October 28-30) focuses on creating and fostering the student affairs-academic affairs partnership, and transforming residential environments to engage the students who live and learn in campus communities. 

Atlanta, GA